Pastoral Council (Code of Canon Law, Canon 538)
The council consists of 8 elected parishioners serving two-year terms, plus staff members.
- To assist the apostolic work of the Church as it is carried out in the parish.
- To serve as a permanent structure for dialogue among the priest, religious, and laity.
- To provide leadership, direction, resources, and encouragement to the apostolic and spiritual development of all parishioners.
- To continually survey the needs, both physical and spiritual, of the parish, the community, and the diocese, and to develop and implement programs aimed at fulfilling these needs.
- To serve as a coordinating body for all organizations and group activities within our parish.